Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Ending was okay.

It was getting good with the survivors nearly getting a cure and hopefully finding a safe spot but its srt of disappointing to see that after everything that happened only one person is left standing after.

Really, it was a great flash but the ending could have been a lot... better.

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

Awsome to le max.

You my friend, have talent like no other... right next to Krinkels. Looking forward to seeing more of your flashwork.

Madness Inaguration Madness Inaguration

hey make a part 2

dude make a part 2 so we could find out if he survived ya know and probably so we could see him kick the gangleader's ass.

Littleluckylink responds:

Workin on it ^_^

Moby Dick:Ahab's Struggle Moby Dick:Ahab's Struggle

I'm sorry, this is pathetic.

A long prologue, Ahab's spear to absolutely nothing, and he can get infinite-juggle-killed by Moby Dick. It even feels like I'm moving on ice. This isn't your best game man, try again.

Try to make it just a little more seamless in terms of taking damage and the feeling of control on Ahab. Then maybe this thing could have lived up to what it could have been.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

AWESOMELY FUN

Heh heh, 6,579,071 combo!

The Insanity 2 The Insanity 2

Sucky Ending is Sucky

Though I do take into account that you have done the puzzles quite cleverly and did add a twisted sense to a horror game. But the ending however did feel as though it wasn't worth trying to survive the entire game at all.

Next time try not making it so predictable.